Stockland’s Graduate programme:
As a top Graduate employer our program offers you a permanent role that takes you on a 2-year journey to develop your capability and participate in focused development days. You will also benefit from the coaching and support of a dedicated Sponsor to help you make the most of the program.
Highlights of the program include innovation workshops, connecting with graduates from around the country and the chance to bring fresh ideas to Stockland.
This Graduate opportunity sits in the Marketing team who are responsible for understanding what drives and motivates Australian consumers, to allow us to build closer relationships with our customers across Retail, Retirement Living and Residential Communities. By using key customer insights, we can create engaging and compelling communications that help Australian’s live better lives.
You will rotate through Stockland’s various Marketing departments to gain a broad overview of the function and its responsibility in ensuring the organisations success.
Responsibilities are varied, including:
- Assist in the development of a compelling content strategy and create engaging and inspiring content for use across Stockland’s owned media channels including the website, database communications, social media
- Understand our customer segmentation and determine the most appropriate messages for our audiences based on this segmentation
- Implement content within owned channels with correct tags and tracking so accurate reporting can be generated
- Maintain a content calendar to ensure regular production and refresh of content which drives a relevant and engaging experience for customers
- Ensure all content enhances brand and business unit objectives
- Assess and report on the performance on content, reviewing the data available from each channel, understanding the key metrics for success in each channel and suggesting and implementing optimisations to drive the program to continuous improvement.
- You are currently studying for or have completed a suitable degree within 24 months of the program start date. This program will start in February 2021.
- We have a preference for applicants who have studied a Marketing degree but will also consider other related degree subjects.
- You have achieved a 60% grade point average or above (GPA) either to date or overall in your degree subject.
- The ability to build strong working relationships and adapt your style to suit your various stakeholder groups is critical for success.
- Due to the permanent nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia or New Zealand.
Stockland’s proposition to you:
At Stockland we are a company delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits, which include free-to-access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products.
Please click apply. You will be asked to complete a short application form and upload a copy of your CV plus academic transcript. Please speak to your manager before applying.
If your application meets the requirements, you will be invited to complete online assessments and a short video interview initially.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2020, 5:29 am