Stockland’s Graduate Program:
As a top graduate employer our program offers you a permanent role that takes you on a 2-year journey to develop your capability and participate in focused development days. You will also benefit from the coaching and support of a dedicated sponsor to help you make the most of the program.
Highlights of the Graduate program include innovation workshops, getting together with graduates from around the country and the chance to bring fresh ideas to Stockland.
This graduate opportunity sits in the Group Marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the busy brand and campaigns team by developing engaging and inspiring content for customer communications.
You will rotate through Stockland’s various marketing departments to gain a broad overview of the function and its responsibility in ensuring the organisations success.
Responsibilities are varied, including:
- Assist the Campaigns team to develop a compelling content strategy;
- Assist the Campaign team to develop engaging, inspiring and everyday content for use across our owned assets - web and data-base comms. Capability to write and create content is an advantage;
- Maintain a content calendar to ensure regular production and refresh of content, driving a relevant and engaging experience for customers;
- Implementation of strategy and associated processes and platforms to ensure that all content developed enhances brand and business unit objectives;
- Implementation of content within owned channels with correct tags and tracking so accurate reporting can be generated;
- Clear understanding of social media, SEM, web and CRM and the role content plays within these channels;
- Assess and report on the performance on content, suggesting and implementing optimisations to drive the program to continuous improvement;
- Liaise with and manage relationship with key agency partners – creative, production and media;
- Liaise with key stakeholders within Group Marketing – Platforms team, Insights, Data and Analytics team.
- The position is open to all graduates with a preference for applicants who have studied a Communications, Marketing or related degree;
- To be eligible for the Stockland programme you must currently be studying for or have completed a suitable degree in the last 24 months of the programme start date. This programme will start in February 2020.
Stockland’s proposition to you:
- At Stockland we are a company delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships.
- Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
- Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
- We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. Benefits include free to access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products.
Please click apply now for more information and to complete your application!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Journalism, Management, Marketing and Sales,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2019, 7:00 am