- 6 month fixed term contract with the view to go permanent
- Embrace a collaborative and business partnering approach to your work
- Join an organisation committed to creating spaces where communities thrive
We are now seeking a dynamic Project Coordinator/PMO Analyst to join our team in Sydney. This role contributes to the successful completion of projects by providing project coordination, administration, reporting and the maintenance of project documentation. The role will involve presenting and communicating the projects progress to team members and other stakeholders. This is a great opportunity to support our Digital Technology Programme Director who will truly support your career growth and development.
About the Role
- Identify, implement and maintain efficient administrative support to projects, which includes proactively looking for opportunities to streamline and automate administrative tasks to minimise overhead and improve information transparency for timely actions and decisions
- Support the project managers to track and report on delivery progress and financial status, risk, issues, dependencies and assumptions, consistently across the portfolio
- Support and adhere to the governance structures and requirements in place, ensuring decisions and key actions are appropriately documented and followed up
- Administrative support in coordinating and booking project meetings, material distribution, preparing minutes and action follow up
- Prepare professional presentations, maintain document templates and version control, document distribution. This includes maintaining training information for on-boarding and for continuous improvements.
- Provide support for the development of business cases, project plans, financial analysis and audit reports.
- Resource management and tracking such as ensuring timesheets are logged on time where applicable and reconcile invoices
- Project Coordination or administrative experience will be highly regarded
- Degree qualified in IT, or related discipline
- Excellent planning, analysis and communication skills
- Excellent administrative skills and proficient skills in productivity and collaboration tools (e.g. Microsoft Office 365)
- Good understanding of the project life cycle, project documentation, project standards and methodologies
- Ability to work according to strict deadlines and manage various demands
- Accuracy, attention to detail and highly organised
- Ability to prioritise and use initiative
What’s in it for you
At Stockland we are a community delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
We recognise the importance of flexibility and work life-quality and over 80% of our employees have informal or formal flexible work arrangements. Additionally, Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
Due to the permanent nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents or Open Work Visa holders with more than 12 months validity from their role start date
Apply today – Stockland – it's your place.
Agencies should note that unsolicited resumes will not be accepted for this position and Stockland will not pay any fees related to resumes that are submitted directly to hiring managers and not through our approved process. Where appropriate, the Careers @ Stockland Team will work with our preferred panel of agencies to source candidates for roles. Please submit any queries relating to the approved process of submitting candidate resumes or Stockland’s preferred agency panel to [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:21st Dec 2021, 12:59 pm