Stockland’s Graduate Program:
As a top graduate employer our program offers you a permanent role that takes you on a 2-year journey to develop your capability and participate in focused development days. You will also benefit from the coaching and support of a dedicated sponsor to help you make the most of the program.
Highlights of the Graduate program include innovation workshops, getting together with graduates from around the country and the chance to bring fresh ideas to Stockland.
This graduate opportunity sits in the Group Investments team, who are responsible for supporting improved profit centre performance by participating across various components of the project life cycle delivering projects within cash flow and profit return benchmarks.
In this role, you will rotate through Stockland’s Project Management & Direct Procurement teams to gain a broad overview of the function and its responsibility in ensuring the organisations success.
Responsibilities are varied, including:
- Assist the Project Management Team to ensure Projects are scoped, designed and delivered in accordance with the Stockland development process, the agreed vision and profitability levels;
- Support project delivery to ensure schedule, revenue and cost objectives are met;
- Contribute to the design, cost management, control, monitoring and reporting across projects;
- Assist with procurement, management and payment of consultants, contractors and suppliers;
- Assist with monitoring contractor activity in the NSW built form sector to better understand market influences;
- Work with the Project Management Team to drive strong engagement with the key stakeholder groups including but not limited to internal partners, consultants, contractors and community groups/stakeholders to achieve required outcomes in a manner that enhances the image and reputation of the Project Management group and the wider Stockland.
- The position is open to all graduates with a preference for applicants who have studied an Architectural, Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management, Quantity Surveying or related degree;
- To be eligible for the Stockland programme you must currently be studying for or have completed a suitable degree in the last 24 months of the programme start date. This programme will start in February 2020.
Stockland’s proposition to you:
- At Stockland we are a company delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships.
- Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
- Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
- We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. Benefits include free to access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products.
Please click apply now for more information and to complete your application!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Architecture, Construction, Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2019, 7:00 am