This entry level position sits in the Residential Communities Development team, who are responsible for ensuring projects are scoped, designed and delivered in accordance with the Stockland framework, the agreed vision and profitability levels.
In this role you will support improved profit centre performance by delivering projects within cash flow and profit return benchmarks for individual residential projects in Victoria.
Responsibilities are varied, including:
- Support project delivery to ensure schedule, revenue and cost objectives are met
- Assist with control and monitoring of development budgets, procurement and payment of consultants, contractors and suppliers
- Assist with monitoring market and competitor activity to maintain competitiveness
- Support title delivery programs to ensure forecast settlements are achieved, including but not limited to the monitoring of contractor performance and liaison with the project manager and project consultants, and close contact with customer relations
- Assist the Profit Centre Manager to drive strong engagement with the key stakeholder groups including but not limited to consultants, contractors, community groups/stakeholders and authorities to achieve required outcomes in a manner that enhances the image and reputation of Stockland
- Assist with the development and review of project Stakeholder Engagement Plans and Project Delivery Strategy
- Assist with identifying risks and ensure all identified risks/compliance issues are actioned and closed out within the required timeframe
- Close contact with all internal business units in order to collaborate to meet project objectives, including finance, marketing, sales, conveyancing, project management, legal and customer relations
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in Property or related (for example Commerce, Valuations)
- Basic knowledge of the development industry
- Ability to achieve results and work as part of a team
- Due to the permanent nature of this role we can only accept applications who are a citizen of or hold permanent residency in Australia or New Zealand
At Stockland we are a community delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
We recognise the importance of flexibility and work life-quality and over 80% of our employees have informal or formal flexible work arrangements. Additionally, Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. Benefits include free to access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:17th Dec 2021, 12:59 pm