Stockland’s Graduate Program:
As a top graduate employer our program offers you a permanent role that takes you on a 2-year journey to develop your capability and participate in focused development days. You will also benefit from the coaching and support of a dedicated sponsor to help you make the most of the program.
Highlights of the Graduate program include innovation workshops, getting together with graduates from around the country and the chance to bring fresh ideas to Stockland.
These graduate opportunities sit in the Communities Development team, who are responsible for ensuring projects are scoped, designed and delivered in accordance with the Stockland framework, the agreed vision and profitability levels.
In these roles you will support improved profit centre performance by delivering projects within cash flow and profit return benchmarks. We have positions available in both the Built Form and Land Development teams which form part of Stockland’s Communities business.
Responsibilities are varied, including:
- Support project delivery to ensure schedule, revenue and cost objectives are met;
- Assist with control and monitoring of development budgets, procurement and payment of consultants, contractors and suppliers;
- Assist with monitoring market and competitor activity to maintain competitiveness;
- Support title delivery programs to ensure forecast settlements are achieved;
- Assist the Profit Centre Manager to drive strong engagement with the key stakeholder groups including but not limited to consultants, contractors and community groups/stakeholders to achieve required outcomes in a manner that enhances the image and reputation of Stockland;
- Assist with the development and review of project Stakeholder Engagement Plans;
- Assist with identifying risks and ensure all identified risks/compliance issues are actioned and closed out within the required timeframe.
- The position is open to all graduates with a preference for applicants who have studied a Property, Economics, Research, Valuations, Finance or related degree;
- To be eligible for the Stockland programme you must currently be studying for or have completed a suitable degree in the last 24 months of the programme start date. This programme will start in February 2020.
Stockland’s proposition to you:
- At Stockland we are a company delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships.
- Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
- Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
- We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. Benefits include free to access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products.
Please click apply now for more information and to complete your application!
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2019, 6:00 am