Stockland’s Graduate Program:
As a top graduate employer our program offers you a permanent role that takes you on a 2-year journey to develop your capability and participate in focused development days. You will also benefit from the coaching and support of a dedicated sponsor to help you make the most of the program.
Highlights of the Graduate program include innovation workshops, getting together with graduates from around the country and the chance to bring fresh ideas to Stockland.
This graduate opportunity sits in the Sales Operations team, who are responsible for supporting the national Sales teams strategy, providing in depth analysis and reporting that will maximise financial business performance.
In this role you will assist the Sales Analyst to help establish/streamline policies and procedures throughout the department, support best practices in sales forecasting, reporting, and communications and provide in depth and quality analysis of sales trends.
Responsibilities are varied, including:
- Assist in the accurate and timely sales reporting for the portfolio;
- Support in the management and analysis of sales performance and bonus schemes;
- Contribute to the management of sales forecasting;
- Assist in the identification of sales risks;
- Proactively support national operations to improve performance and drive consistency across the portfolio;
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Research, IT, Finance).
- The position is open to all graduates with a preference for applicants who have studied a Data Science, Finance, Accounting or related degree;
- To be eligible for the Stockland programme you must currently be studying for or have completed a suitable degree in the last 24 months of the programme start date. This programme will start in February 2020.
- Stockland’s proposition to you:
- At Stockland we are a company delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships.
- Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
- Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
- We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. Benefits include free to access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products.
Please click apply now for more information and to complete your application!
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Actuary, Banking and Finance,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2019, 6:00 am