Stockland’s Graduate programme:
As a top Graduate employer our program offers you a permanent role that takes you on a 2-year journey to develop your capability and participate in focused development days. You will also benefit from the coaching and support of a dedicated Sponsor to help you make the most of the program.
Highlights of the program include innovation workshops, connecting with graduates from around the country and the chance to bring fresh ideas to Stockland.
In this role you will support multiple components of Stockland’s strategy across the following teams:
- The Group Strategy team helps executive management to make strategic choices about the company’s future direction and to implement and evaluate those choices.
- The Sustainability team is responsible for delivering economic value in a way that also creates value for society. They focus on three social impact areas of wellbeing, community connection and education.
- The Investor Relations team manages the communication between Stockland and its current and potential investors, with regards to Stockland’s operations and financial performance
Responsibilities are varied, including:
- Undertake reporting and analysis to assist stakeholders in identifying opportunities and risks.
- Prepare reports to monitor key performance drivers and assist key stakeholders in reaching their performance targets.
- Prepare reports on benchmarks and targets.
- Provide forecast information to facilitate management decision making.
- Influence management decision making through active communication of analysis and forecast information.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders
- You are currently studying for or have completed a suitable degree within 24 months of the program start date. This program will start in February 2021.
- We have a preference for applicants who have studied a Economics or Commerce degree with a major in Business or Accounting but will also consider other related degree subjects;
- You have achieved a 60% grade point average or above (GPA) either to date or overall in your degree subject.
- The ability to build strong working relationships and adapt your style to suit your various stakeholder groups is critical for success.
- Due to the permanent nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia or New Zealand.
Stockland’s proposition to you:
At Stockland we are a company delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits, which include free-to-access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products.
Please click apply. You will be asked to complete a short application form and upload a copy of your CV plus academic transcript. Please speak to your manager before applying.
If your application meets the requirements, you will be invited to complete online assessments and a short video interview initially.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Consulting, Economics, Management
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2020, 5:15 am