- Permanent full-time position
- Embrace a collaborative and business partnering approach to your work
- Join an organisation committed to creating spaces where communities thrive
We have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Team Assistant to join us in Sydney, with the flexibility of working both from home and office.
As a Team Assistant, you will support our National Manager and team with general administrative assistance, and support of marketing communications and initiatives. This is a truly collaborative position where you will get exposure to marketing strategies and campaigns. You will maintain a high level of service delivery to achieve both internal and external customer satisfaction and assist in managing the timely completion of administrative tasks. This is a great opportunity to support our National Manager who will truly support your development if your passion lies within marketing.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the day to day administrative and support requirements including diary management, minutes taking, travel arrangements and stationary ordering
- Maintain effective records/files management and control of records and files, ensuring correct file location and procedures are used
- Providing general assistance to the team and team event management
- Manage debtors and monitor payments
- Raise Purchase Orders for invoices payment and all tax invoices
- Provide extensive support and partner with key internal customers / stakeholders to build and maintain strong working relationships
- You will have experience in an administrative support role within a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You will bring your proactive & energetic nature and your ability to work with high volumes with high attention to detail
- Proven management of events and projects requiring the capability to be flexible to meet deadlines
- Microsoft suite skills and SAP experience will be highly regarded
The Stockland Proposition
At Stockland we are a community delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
We recognise the importance of flexibility and work life-quality and over 80% of our employees have informal or formal flexible work arrangements. Additionally, Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds, and we want our teams to reflect this.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. Benefits include free to access or subsidized lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products.
Due to the nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents or Open Work Visa holders with more than 12 months validity from their role start date.
Apply today – Stockland – it's your place.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Marketing and Sales, Media and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:8th Dec 2021, 12:59 pm