Final year or newly graduated students looking to get their foot on the career ladder within the people and culture space, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Due to some more exciting growth our talent team is looking for another exceptional Talent Acquisition Partner to join the team. This role will provide integral support to the recruitment function by identifying, attracting, shortlisting and phone screening for vacant positions. You will be responsible for the successful placement of candidates, issuing contracts and and managing the onboarding process. This is an opportunity to join an innovative organisation where our people truly are at the heart of our business. We are an experienced team who will provide you with the support and guidance to nurture your professional self.
We Value You:
- Working in modern offices located in trendy Stones Corner
- No more sitting in rush hour CBD traffic as you will have access to free onsite parking or public transport on the doorstep
- Opportunity to work from home every Thursday
- Saving money on that gym membership as we have an on-site gym, completely free of charge
- Having a dedicated space just for you, where you can relax and unwind or you can have fun with your colleagues over a game of table tennis or pool
- Being part of an inclusive team where coming together to collaborate is encouraged
- Fortnightly morning teas, end of month drinks on the rooftop or simply catching up over a coffee.
- Receiving regular PD opportunities to help grow your career.
- Work innovatively and swiftly to ensure an efficient recruitment lifecycle
- Working within relevant methodologies and procedures, ensuring recruitment costs are kept to a minimum
- Partnering with our managers to help them plan their workforce needs and identify talent within their teams
- Ensuring candidates are receiving the best possible experience throughout the hiring process
- Apply rigorous candidate management and networking strategies to continually develop a pool of quality contacts and candidates
- Monitor and drive the recruitment process by providing proactive support to the hiring managers through to successful placement
- Manage ongoing compliance of required checks, qualifications and other documentation
Who We’re Looking For:
- You will have a proven ability to work with equanimity in a high volume environment
- A real go getter, with an ability to learn quickly & a positive attitude
- Willingness to learn to source, grow and manage a talent pipeline
- Proven well developed written, verbal, interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Have a passion for providing an exceptional candidate experience through a strong customer focused approach
- Function effectively as a self-directed coordinator to organise and prioritise work, managing multiple tasks and projects
- Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness with attention to detail in all work undertaken
- Demonstrated intermediate Microsoft Office skills in Word, Outlook and Excel
- Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills, with sound business acumen
- Must be double vaccinated against Covid-19
We are looking for a self-starter who will partner with us, to contribute to the successful operation of our business. Join us today and grow your career with Story House Early Learning.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:23rd Dec 2021, 12:59 pm