Join one of Australia's Best Places To Work in this Graduate role within the Supply Chain team. This Graduate Analyst role will play a crucial role in the execution of Stryker South Pacific’s Supply Chain strategy. You will partner with key stakeholders across the business to deliver exceptional service to customers and maintain cost control.
- Supply Chain analysis and demand/planning support, including purchasing and supplier liaison as well as some administrative support
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with suppliers, regional and global IBP partners to ensure great service is received from our upstream Supply Chain partners
- Partner with the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure ‘voice of customer’ is being heard and the business is delivering the required service within in agreed cost control parameters
- Work closely with your Supply Leads/Managers to deliver in key process and analysis
- Build organisational capability by identifying areas for opportunities and partnering with others to implement constructive change
Skills & Requirements:
- Graduated with a university degree. Either current graduate or graduated within the past 2-3 years.
- You do not need any experience within Supply Chain or Operations - you will be mentored and trained by subject matter experts.
- Hunger to learn, develop and invest your career within Stryker.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills with a strong customer focus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Commercial acumen with willingness and drive to continuously lead long-term improvements
- Ability to handle large amounts of inputs and data with an analytical mindset
Culture & Benefits
- Join one of Australia’s (and the world’s) Best Places to Work since 2014!
- Grow and develop your Supply Chain career with a company that prides ourselves on personal and professional development
- Free on-site gym and parking!
To join us, click apply now!
Stryker is in the medical industry and the safety of our employees and communities is very important. To that end, it is a requirement that our employees be vaccinated, and it’s an inherent requirement for the successful candidate for this role to be vaccinated.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- 8 Herbert Street, St LeonardsLocations:
- Closing Date:7th Dec 2021, 12:59 pm