We are looking for Accounting Intern
How does Professional Internship Program work?
You will be placed in a reputable host company for 12 weeks of supervised, unpaid work experience, where you will get a precious opportunity to:
- gain professional work experience and on-the-job-training,
- be familiar with Australian work culture and industry practices,
- gain confidence and industry knowledge required to hit the job market with competitive advantage and
- prove your worth to a potential employer to secure a job offer.
You may be provided work experience in the following areas:
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing month end journals, balance sheet reconciliations and P&L reporting
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Credit applications and cost review
- Month End closure
- BAS and FBT returns
- Help with communicating forecast changes to Financial Analysis
- Assist with Account Receivable and Account Payable activities
- Retrieve, review and route audit documentations requests
- Perform administrative work and ad hoc analysis, preparing responses to audit requests
- Work with Accounts Payable, Treasury, and Corporate Accounting Team to analyze and maintain data on wire transfers, bank fees, intercompany transactions
- Analyze trends in operational performance by updating statistics
- Assist with the completion of balance sheet reconciliations and related analysis for corporate overhead ledgers
- Prepare monthly journal entries for employee benefits, property taxes, joint ventures, and overhead allocations
- Complete requests for property tax payments and prepare personal property tax returns
- Support accounting staff and managers in the completion of audit requests
- Understanding the basic principles of accounting, revenue principle, expenses principle, matching principle
- Pursuing a degree in Accounting preferred
- Must be detail-oriented and organized to ensure quality results
- Ability to work as a team member, multi-task, analyze information to draw a conclusion and meet deadlines
- In pursuit of a Bachelor or Graduate degree at an approved Accredited Institution and must be able to provide documentation to confirm progress.
Location: NSW, Australia
Why Should You Apply?
You will benefit with:
- 3 months of unpaid internship in a reputable company
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not given meaningful and relevant job duties, we will find a replacement internship.
- High Internship to Job opportunity: A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer with high chance of job offer.
- No placement, no fees: A reasonable fee charged only once the internship placement is confirmed.
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by sending your resume to: [email protected]
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Regional New South...
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2022, 7:00 am