We Are Looking For Geotech Engineering Intern
- Assist in Developing detailed designs.
- Work under supervision of a project manager or senior-level team member;
- Exercise judgment limited to developing details of work in making preliminary selections and adaptations of engineering alternatives;
- Prepare engineering related calculations and develop drawings and visual aids;
- Interns are assigned duties that will provide a broad, well-rounded learning experience within their field of study
- Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
- Preparing and implementing project plans with the help of Supervisor.
- Researching and providing estimates for projects.
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
- Assist in Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or related field, accredited by the Institution of Civil Engineers.
- Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and MicroStation.
- Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
Location: NSW, Australia
Why Should You Apply?
You will benefit with:
- 3 months of unpaid internship in a reputable company
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not given meaningful and relevant job duties, we will find a replacement internship.
- High Internship to Job opportunity: A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer with high chance of job offer.
- No placement, no fees: A reasonable fee charged only once the internship placement is confirmed.
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by sending your resume to: [email protected]
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Geotechnical
- Work rights:
Australian Student Visa, Australian Bridging...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Regional New South...
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Aug 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:17th Aug 2022, 7:00 am