We are looking for Admin Intern
Responsibilities for administrative intern:
- Maintain files for expense reports, agency invoices, check requests, memo's
- Maintain brand files, Chrono's and promotional files
- All invoice processing
- Track departmental budgets
- All other necessary administrative duties
- Coordinate and prepare materials for all marketing presentations to senior management, retailers and sales meetings
- Field Force mailings (special events, new products)
- Issue, track and follow up on all Creative Service Requests (CSR's) and Brand Marketing Decisions (MD's) and/or revisions
- Order, issue and track all no-charge merchandise sales holds for product closet
- Responsible for all marketing mailings to the field force, magazines
Qualifications for administrative intern:
- Oversee project timelines and calendars
- Special event project coordination including digital town halls, inspiration day
- Admin duties (presentations, travel, expenses, photocopying
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
Our client is based at NSW, Australia.
Why Should You Apply?
You will benefit with:
- 3 months of unpaid internship in a reputable company
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not given meaningful and relevant job duties, we will find a replacement internship.
- High Internship to Job opportunity: A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer with high chance of job offer.
- No placement, no fees: A reasonable fee charged only once the internship placement is confirmed.
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by sending your resume to: [email protected]
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Regional New South...
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2022, 7:00 am