Helping businesses unleash their growth potential by providing innovative web and mobile software products that will have a positive impact on the way businesses operate.
Being competitive in the information technology industry by providing solutions that are scalable, proven, secure and easy-to-use, thereby giving our clients the best value on their investment.
Understanding our customer’s changing needs and constantly improve our customer experience.
Our Company Vision
To evolve as a leading IT solutions partner by providing globally competitive software applications.
To build a culture that encourages sustainability to ensure business longevity and progress.
Our Company Values
Dedication to Clients:
We are all about understanding what the services are, what our clients need and coming up with a viable solution to successfully fulfill that need.
Commitment to Employees:
We provide a wide range of development opportunities to enable them stay up-to-date with new and evolving technologies on a broader scale.
Passion is the key to driving our success. We can accomplish extraordinary results with enthusiasm and passion.
We improve efficiency and effectiveness of our products and processes through the implementation of well-thought-out IT solutions.
In order to achieve our vision, we push through our comfort barriers to improve value, offering only the best products and services to our clients.
Client account management
- You will manage client expectations, remain on top of communication and answer questions and concerns in a professional and logical manner.
- Meeting with client stakeholders and organizing meetings professionally to gather requirements.
- Clients workshops - Gathering project details, document meeting minutes, create proposals with deliverables and scope of work including timeline and budget.
- Client account management - You will manage client expectations, remain on top of communication and answer questions and concerns in a professional and logical manner.
- Daily stand-ups, create an AGILE based project plan using different tools such as Jira, Asana, Trello etc and assign tasks to relevant team members, manage project deliverables and timelines and deliver within budget.
- Administrate, manage, maintain and drive adherence of project documentation methods and systems, to ensure transparent, effective project delivery.
- Manage geographically diverse clients working in different time zones.
- Manage offshore teams.
- QA - Responsible for conducting regular health checks with the client for the running project to ensure the adherence of set coding standards.
- Develop strong client and project stakeholder relationships to understand their needs and deliver agreed outcomes.
- A degree in engineering, computer science or a related discipline.
- One year plus experience in working with a digital agency as a project manager and a desire to learn existing processes and also to strengthen them where necessary.
- Demonstrating professional, clear communication (verbal/written) skills and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experienced in managing offshore teams.
- Logical, systematic and conscientious when approaching projects, tasks and problems
- Familiar with commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the software development industry
- Enthusiastic about learning digital project management practices, AGILE development methodologies, UX/UI, website and branding principles.
- Familiar with programming and artistic design processes
- Confident in your ability to lead and contribute to a team
- Skilled in using project management applications (eg. Jira, Asana, trello etc)
You will benefit with:
- Paid job in a reputable company
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not given meaningful and relevant job duties, we will find a replacement job.
- High Job opportunity: A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer with a high chance of a job
- No placement, no fees: A reasonable fee is charged only once job placement is confirmed.
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by sending your resume to: [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
Regional New South...
- POSITION START DATE
Jul 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:9th Aug 2022, 7:00 am