We are looking for Administrative Officer.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as an Administrator, Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with office equipment, including printers and fax machines
- Knowledge of office policies and procedures
- Experience with office management tools (MS Office software, in particular)
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
- High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Office Administrator or Secretary are a plus
- Two years working experience in sales administration function in banking or insurance industry
- Working knowledge of windows suite and PC applications.
- Book meetings and schedule events
- Order office stationery and supplies
- Maintain internal databases
- Submit expense reports
- Keep employee records (physical and digital)
- Maintain a filing system for data on customers and external partners
- Distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Prepare regular reports and presentations
- Organize, store and print company documents as needed
- Answer and redirect phone calls
- Make travel arrangements
- Handle queries from managers and employees
- Update office policies and ensure compliance with them
Location: Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
Benefits & perks – what's in it for you?
- Generous training wage of $55K - 70K plus Super
- Full-time work Monday to Friday
To apply, please send me your resume at: [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Regional New South...
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Aug 2022 (approx)
- accepts international
- Closing Date:11th Aug 2022, 7:00 am