Experience using Cypress, Selenium, BlazeMeter, Cucumber, WebDriverIO, Jest, JUnit, JSON, VSCode/IntelliJ, GIT
Knowledge of REST APIs, Microservice architectures, Data structures, OOP principles, RDBMS
Key skills for QA analyst
- A creative mindset – and the ability to approach a problem creatively.
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong IT skills.
- A meticulous approach to work.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of IT systems.
The Location: Our client is based in Melbourne.
You will benefit with:
- Paid job in a reputable company
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not given meaningful and relevant job duties, we will find a replacement job.
- High Job opportunity: A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer with a high chance of a job
- No placement, no fees: A reasonable fee is charged only once job placement is confirmed.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Information Technology
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Regional New South...
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2022, 8:00 am