One of our real estate company in Melbourne is actively looking for Accounting Internship. They are looking for Accounting graduate to wok as intern for three months.
Applies generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) to analyse financial information, reconcile financial statements, prepare general and standard journal entries, assist in budget development, and prepare standard accounting and financial reports for management .
POSITION DESCRIPTION :
- Ensuring timely/accurate processing of supplier invoices, statement reconciliation, staff expense reimbursement, corporate credit card expenses, and subsequent payment to vendors. Ensuring trading terms for all suppliers are respected by the hotels and accounts are maintained within credit limits
- Verification of vendor invoices/reimbursements and ensure all expenses are duly authorised. Accurate costing expenses to General Ledger
- Setting up and maintaining creditor database including verification of bank account updates.
- Accounts Receivable function, including but not limit to processing of credit application, liaising with operational staff for any rate/charge discrepancy, verification of Travel Agent Commission deduction, active follow-up with debots/clients on outstanding balances and ensuring payments are receipted on a timely and accurate manner
- Reconclile and process credit card payment
- Upload Revenue files and conduct bank reconcliation
- Assisting with revenue audits, internal audits and external audits
- Assisting month-end preparation, such as petty cash reconcliation and accruals journal
- Effectively liaison with all levels of stakeholders including colleagues, clients/guests, suppliers and Hong Kong team members
- Ensuring internal control policies and procedures are operating effectively
- Ensuring the professional running of the accounting functions to maximise revenue, protect the assets of the Hotel and minimise risk
- Assisting with any other jobs/ duties as required by senior management from time to time
You will get an opportunity to learn from industry experts. This experience will be valuable addition in your resume to attract potential employer for possible interviews.
The candidate is placed under our 3 months unpaid Professional Internship Program.
Reasonable placement fee apply.
If you are interested in this role, please send me your updated resume to [email protected] directly or apply to this vacancy.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:Australian Student Visa, Australian Working...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Melbourne, Regional Victoria
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Oct 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2022, 7:00 am