The host company is looking for an Accounting Internship.
The types of tasks you will complete on a daily basis may include:
- Ledger Entry and Book-keeping
- Prepare Income and Expenditure Reports, Prepare Profit and Loss Statements and Trial Balances
- Business Activity Statements & Tax reports
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations and Petty Cash Reconciliations
- Payroll Preparation
- Tax returns for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts, superannuation etc.
- 3 months of unpaid internship in a reputed company
- Supervised work experience with a training plan
- Performance appraisals, reference letter and certificate of work experience
- Job placement assistance after internship
- Compliance with Fair Work Australia's guidelines
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Challenging, meaningful, and relevant job duties
- If you don't find the work experience beneficial, we will find a replacement internship.
**A reasonable fee of $1,750 + GST is charged only once the placement is confirmed**
4,000+ graduates placed in 1,500+ reputed Australian and multinational companies since 2007 and most of them are leading a successful careers now
Want to start your career? Why wait? Apply Now!
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your resume to "[email protected] or directly apply to this vacancy.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
Regional New South...
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm