- Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations
- Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelor’s or Masters in Accounting.
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Some companies may require a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
Why Should You Apply?
You will benefit with:
- 3 months of unpaid internship in a reputable company
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not given meaningful and relevant job duties, we will find a replacement internship.
- High Internship to Job opportunity: A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer with a high chance of a job offer.
$0 placement fees
Want to start your career?Why wait?
If you are interested then don't hesitate to move forward, send me your updated resume at [email protected] or contact me at (02) 88598972 for further details.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:Australian Student Visa, Australian Working...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Regional New South...
- Program Duration
- accepts international
- POSITION START DATE
Nov 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:30th Dec 2022, 6:00 am