Study and Work
Administrative Assistant Paid Job Opportunity
We are looking for Administrative Assistant for a full-time job.
- Completion of a degree with subsequent relevant work experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Demonstrated depth or breadth of expertise developed through extensive relevant experience and application.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, follow established procedures with limited supervision, and contribute positively to an effective team.
- High-level proficiency in computer software packages including word processing, spreadsheets, and databases,.
- Good communication skills.
- Monitoring of incoming calls/email/mail and provision of appropriate responses;
- Diary management;
- Travel arrangements;
- Assistance with the organization of events, including seminars and retreats.
- Take responsibility for the efficient organization of meetings including the booking of meeting rooms and catering.
Location: The company is based in Burwood, Sydney.
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by sending your resume to: [email protected] or apply directly to this vacancy.
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Administration, Management
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Locations:Regional New South...
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:14th Feb 2023, 7:00 am
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.