- Computer literate in standard software applications (i.e. MS Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Excellent analytical, writing and quantitative skills;
- Energetic self-starter with multi-tasking abilities and discipline with deadlines;
- Ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which include willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views;
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Visio, or equivalent;
- Knowledge of Share Point desirable;
- Knowledge of Data base or website design tools is an asset;
- Skills in Process Mapping desirable.
You will get an opportunity to learn from industry experts. This experience will be valuable addition in your resume to attract potential employer for possible interviews.
The candidate is placed under our 3 months unpaid Professional Internship Program.
Reasonable placement fee apply.
If you are interested in this role, please send me your updated resume to [email protected] directly or apply to this vacancy.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce
- Work rights:Australian Skilled Migration Visa (485),...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Brisbane, Regional Queensland,...
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Oct 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2022, 7:00 am