Job responsibilties may include:
- Plan and manage all social media strategy across all key social platforms including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tik Tok and YouTube.
- Create content, community management, scheduling, and reporting across all platforms.
- Establish influencer programs, forging relationships with industry contacts to encourage and expand awareness of the brand.
- Establish and maintain a social media calendar.
- Produce, source, and publish social media content including videos, as well as manage external agencies to deliver on social media plans.
- Daily monitoring and reporting of assigned accounts and responding to queries and comments.
- Analyse and report regularly on campaign activity.
- Manage website content, SEO and google campaigns etc.
- Blog writing and content creation of company catalogues and promotional material.
- Creation of digital marketing email and promotional campaigns.
- Creation of small design and creative projects.
- Assist organisation in marketing events and activities.
The internship is going to last for 3 month which will be unpaid but higher possibilities you will get a permanent role.
if you will be able to impress the company with your work. A chance to start your professional journey by earning knowledge and skills that would help you achieve your career goals.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Information Technology
- Work rights:Australian Bridging Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Regional New South...
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:15th Feb 2023, 6:00 am