Study and Work
Electrical Engineer Internship
Location: Sydney, NSW
Responsibilities for electrical engineer intern
- Focus will depend on interest and ability of the candidate
- Create design change requests to improve design, implement parts substitutions and to solve production issues
- Primary technical liaison between the Design Center and other outside departments, including the Engine design center, Cabin
- This intern engineering position will be responsible for providing technical support for radar altimeters, precision terrain aided navigation sensors and systems, altimeter antennas and other radar systems within the Control Sensor Products (CSP) group
Establishes, develops and implements the Electrical Distribution System Maintenance (EDSM) program in accordance with company guidelines, codes, and governmental regulations
- Reviews facility electrical maintenance activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing conform to all specifications, codes, and standards
- Conducts failure mode analyses to identify units posing excessive failure risks and support proposed changes in design
- Ensures Process Safety and Risk Management objectives are practiced daily
- Responsible for capital budget, project engineering work including scheduling, estimating, reporting, overview of flow sheets, and directing layout plans
- Provides support to the DCS Engineer and DCS systems
Qualifications for electrical engineer intern
- Prior intern experience within the Power Engineering sector a plus
- Currently enrolled in an accredited bachelor’s degree or master’s degree program in Electrical Engineering
- Previous experience working in Architect/Engineering profession preferred
- Knowledge of Revit preferred
- Candidates must be pursuing a bachelor’s or Graduate degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with common Electrical Engineering tools such as multi-meters, oscilloscopes, and signal generators is a plus
Location: Sydney, NSW
Internship Type: 3 - month unpaid internship
Working days: full -time or 4 days a week
High chance of getting job opportunity after your internship tenure.
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by sending your resume to: [email protected]
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- accepts international
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2023, 6:00 am
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.