They are looking to host an Electrical Engineering intern to learn and gain experience under their managers in the following areas
- Support and learn Electrical Design in different projects
- Support and learn in preparation of ASP3 documentation.
- Communicating and coordinating between stakeholders
- Good Communication skills
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD.
- AGi32 lighting design knowledge is desired but not required.
NOTE: Candidates are required to work full-time and should be able to start immediately.
Location: Sydney, NSW
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by sending your resume to: [email protected]
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:Australian Bridging Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Regional New South...
- accepts international
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:14th Feb 2023, 7:00 am