We are Looking for Human Resource Intern.
You may be provided work experience in the following areas:
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data
- Write and place effective job advertisements
- Source and screen candidates
- Interact with clients and support consultants where required
- Assist with administration and reporting
- Assist with compliance requirements
- Assist with Recruitment activities such as interviewing, testing and reference check processes
- We look for candidates with a wide range of skills in Human Resource Management.
- Fluent In English
- major in Human Resource
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communications skills
Why Should You Apply?
You will benefit with:
- 3 months of unpaid internship in a reputable company
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not given meaningful and relevant job duties, we will find a replacement internship.
- High Internship to Job opportunity: A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer with high chance of job offer.
Assured Benefit of job placement as per the performance during Internship Tenure.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:Australian Bridging Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Regional New South...
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2023, 6:00 am