We’re looking for IT, interns.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT field.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of Windows Operating Systems
- Detailed knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office Suite
- Detailed knowledge of various desktop and server operating systems
- Detailed knowledge of networking in the organization
- Have Knowledge of PHP
The Location: Our client is based in St Leonard's.
Why Should You Apply?
You will benefit with:
- 3 months of unpaid internship in a reputable company
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not given meaningful and relevant job duties, we will find a replacement internship.
- High Internship to Job opportunity: A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer with a high chance of a job offer.
- No placement, no fees: A reasonable fee is charged only once the internship placement is confirmed OR You can compete for placement for free.
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now or email the cv to [email protected]
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Information Technology
- Work rights:Australian Student Visa, Australian Working...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Regional New South...
- POSITION START DATE
Dec 2022 (approx)
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2022, 7:00 am