Join our growing Client's Mechanical team, please review the list of responsibilities and qualifications.
Responsibilities for mechanical engineer intern:
- Provide coordination between the Production, Project, Process and Corporate Engineering Departments regarding capital project implementation including preparation of AFE’s
- Provide ongoing engineering assistance to operations and maintenance
- Develop and institute plans for preventive/predictive maintenance on equipment, routine replacement of equipment and improvement of material of construction
- Provide troubleshooting and technical support during planned and unplanned outages
- Development of various Operations test fixtures
- Provide detailed drawings for designs
- Assist with preparation of Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) for mechanical changes
- Research materials and third-party products
- Under direct supervision, the Intern will work on a multi-discipline team of Engineers/Designers to support various types of project work, in support of specialty metals manufacturing, including machine design/modification, installation, and commissioning
- Support engineering project activities and tasks such as data collection, field measurements, project design meeting attendance, and ordering of parts and components
Qualifications for mechanical engineer intern:
- Coordinate prototype efforts
- Strong interest in mechanical and thermal design and design verification
- Strong interest in performing component and system level thermal, mechanical, shock and vibration measurements
- Mechanical Engineering major
- Sheetmetal Enclosure design (CAD software Pro/E)
Location: Sydney, NSW
Internship Type: 3 - month unpaid internship
Working days: 3 Days a Week
High chance of getting job opportunity after your internship tenure.
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by sending your resume to: [email protected]
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:Australian Bridging Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- accepts international
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:5th Feb 2023, 6:00 am