Study and Work
Mechanical Engineering Internship
We’re looking for Mechanical Engineering Intern.
Our host company offers meaningful work experience, strong supervision, supportive work environment, and ongoing employment for the suitable candidate.
- You must be studying a relevant degree qualification or a recent graduate.
- You must have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- You must have necessary technical and soft skills to perform the job.
- You must be committed to a career in your field of study.
- You must be able to work at least 3 days per week.
- You must be able to work in a team and independently.
- You may be provided work experience in the following areas.
- designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability.
- developing, testing and evaluating theoretical designs.
- managing projects using engineering principles and techniques.
- planning and designing new production processes.
- producing details of specifications and outline designs.
- recommending modifications following prototype test results.
- using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modelling and computer-aided design.
- considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints.
- working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering sector.
- monitoring and commissioning plant and systems.
The Location: Sydney
Why Should You Apply?
You will benefit with:
- 3 months of unpaid internship in a reputable company.
- Meaningful and study-relevant work experience in a corporate environment.
- An opportunity to practice what you have learnt at university.
- High Internship to Job opportunity: Prove your worth to secure of a job offer.
- $0 placement fee
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by sending your resume at: [email protected]
Closed 5 days ago
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- accepts international
- Program duration
- POSITION START DATE
Mar 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:21st Mar 2023, 6:00 am
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.