We are looking for Admin Intern.
- Maintain files for expense reports, agency invoices, check requests, memo’s
- Maintain brand files, Chrono’s and promotional files
- All invoice processing
- Track departmental budgets
- All other necessary administrative duties
- Coordinate and prepare materials for all marketing presentations to senior management, retailers and sales meetings
- Field Force mailings (special events, new products)
- Issue, track and follow up on all Creative Service Requests (CSR’s) and Brand Marketing Decisions (MD’s) and/or revisions
- Order, issue and track all no-charge merchandise sales holds for product closet
- Responsible for all marketing mailings to the field force.
- Must be currently pursuing or be within one year of obtaining a bachelor's degree in Management or a related discipline
- Basic Knowledge in Admin and accounting or related experience
- Must be able to work in pressure
- create best practice presentations on new digital initiatives
Location: Sydney NSW
Working day: Either full time or Part time
It's a premium internship so we do not charge you any fees.
If you are interested in the role please send your updated resume at: [email protected]
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Administration
- Work rights:Australian Student Visa, Australian Working...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Nov 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:24th Nov 2022, 6:00 am