Our Client is seeking an intern with experience in software design, coding and debugging. The intern will gain exciting real-world software engineering experience at a thriving company.
They frequently work in small teams to solve problems, explore new technologies, and learn from one another. The ideal intern for this environment will be enthusiastic and collaborative.
- Document and test new software applications
- Assess new application ideas
- Research competitor offerings
- Develop applications (coding, programming)
- Interview beta testers
- Computer Science/Network Engineering, Engineering, or Mathematics major
- Excellent analytical and mathematics skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Experience programming in C, C++, or Java
You will get an opportunity to learn from industry experts. This experience will be valuable addition in your resume to attract potential employer for possible interviews.
The candidate is placed under our 3 months unpaid Professional Internship Program.
Reasonable placement fee apply.
If you are interested in this role, please send me your updated resume to [email protected] directly or apply to this vacancy.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Information Technology
- Work rights:Australian Bridging Visa, Australian Skilled...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Regional New South...
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Oct 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2022, 7:00 am