SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP (Mandarin speaking)
The Host Company:
Our Host Company is a leader in the hospitality industry with operations in many countries.
Our Host Company believes in investing in fresh talent and nurturing them for growth and career success.
We are looking to start an Intern who can assist the Supply Chain Manager in the running of the procurement department, who is hopefully the right fit and will continue to become part of the team.
We’re looking for Supply Chain Intern (Mandarin speaking).
Our host company offers meaningful work experience, strong supervision, supportive work environment, and ongoing employment for the suitable candidate.
- You must be studying a relevant degree qualification or a recent graduate.
- You must have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- You must have necessary technical and soft skills to perform the job.
- You must be committed to a career in your field of study.
- You must be able to work at least 3 days per week.
- You must be able to work in a team and independently.
- Managing the inventory system
- Data input
- Basic reporting
- Participate in stock take.
- Support Warehouse Manager with orders
- Customer service
- Liaise with overseas office in China (must speak Mandarin)
- Previous experience in a hotel purchasing or accounting would be advantageous.
The Location: Sydney
Why Should You Apply?
You will benefit with:
- 3 months of unpaid internship in a reputable company.
- Meaningful and study-relevant work experience in a corporate environment.
- An opportunity to practice what you have learned at university.
- High Internship to Job opportunity: Prove your worth to secure of a job offer.
- $0 placement fee
Want to start your career? Why wait? Apply now!
Send your resume at: [email protected]
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Management
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- accepts international
- Program duration
- POSITION START DATE
Mar 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:20th Mar 2023, 6:00 am
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.