Suburban Rail Loop – Graduate program
More than a graduate program – join SRLA in 2023
Start your career on the right track with Suburban Rail Loop – Victoria's biggest ever transport infrastructure investment. The Suburban Rail Loop Authority (SRLA) Graduate Program is an exciting, challenging, and rewarding opportunity to learn from industry experts and contribute to shaping a better future for our growing city and state.
SRL is more than a rail line - it's a project that will enhance communities across our middle suburbs through better connections as well as more housing, business and job opportunities. People will have more pride in where they live, and everyone will benefit from how much easier they can move around Melbourne and by having more jobs and services closer to home.
As graduates, you'll be contributing to achieving those far reaching outcomes, whatever your role!
During the program you will develop a wide range of skills and gain valuable industry experience as you rotate through project teams within your area of interest. Positions are available across a range of disciplines including engineering, communications, urban design and planning, architecture, legal and more.
As well as offering learning and development opportunities, the program also provides mentoring and networking to kickstart your career in transport.
- SRLA is a young organisation with a mature approach and commitment to building a diverse workforce and fostering an inclusive environment.
- In line with our vision and values, we work together to be an organisation with an inclusive culture where varied perspectives are respected and valued.
- We are committed to taking care and doing the right thing with our people. That’s why we strive to create a workplace that reflects our communities and where our people, regardless of their Aboriginality, diverse genders, sexes and sexualities, ability or disability, age, ethnicity, or faith, feel empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work every day.
About the 2023 Graduate Program
- Applications open Monday 18 July 2022
- Program starts February 2023
- Two-year fixed term employment – with priority and support for graduates to secure opportunities post the graduate program
- Up to 4 6-month rotations in your area of interest
- Graduate Development Program
- Ongoing support to help you shape your future and explore career pathway options
- Based in Victoria
- Flexible working arrangements and conditions under the Victorian Public Service
- Applications close Sunday 21 August 2022
Disciplines we are looking for in 2023
- Engineering Civil, Structural
- Engineering Mechanical
- Engineering Electrical
- Engineering Construction
- Engineering Tunnels
- Mechatronics/Systems Engineering
- Engineering Environmental
- Geographic Information Systems
- Graphic Designs
- Communications, Media, Stakeholder Engagement
- Urban Design
- Urban Planning
- Architecture, Landscape
- Commercial/Procurement (Business, Commerce, Economics, Law, Business Law)
- Applications open Monday 18th July (0900am) – click the link to begin your application
- Applications close Sunday 21st August (1159pm) - We cannot accept any applications made after this time.
- Online blended assessments will be conducted 23-29 August
- Video interview stage – We'll ask you to record yourself answering a few questions. 31st Aug to 4th September
- Assessment Centre and interview – 21st September. In some cases, we may also ask for an individual interview.
- Offers – Before we make an offer, we will complete reference, police and qualification checks.
As we complete each stage of the selection process, we'll notify both successful and unsuccessful candidates.
To be eligible to apply, you must have:
- Full Australian working rights at time of application, Australia Citizen, New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Completed a relevant university undergraduate degree in 2020, 2021 or graduate by February 2023.
Suburban Rail Loop will transform Victoria’s public transport system and deliver enormous social benefits for all Victorians. With construction works started in June 2022, there’s never been a more exciting time to join our team.
SRLA is an inclusive organisation which embraces diversity of thought, culture, life experiences and people to ensure we reflect the communities we serve.
Applications close Sunday 21 August 2022.
For more information about the SRLA Graduate Program please contact us or apply now.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Architecture, Business and Commerce, Communications, Economics,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Victoria, Melbourne, Regional...
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2022, 1:59 pm