Full Job Description
Our client is a multiple award-winning Stockbroking firm with offices across the globe, who have developed a reputation second to none within a niche area committed to servicing their customers to the highest possible standard. They have become a well-respected industry player and currently have a vacancy for a Client Services Associate!
- Close to public transport and cheaper parking options.
- Ladies in Business Initiative - regular seminars, leadership conferences, communication, and networking events.
- In-house Culture Club featuring events such as Virtual Paint & Sip Night, Games Night, weekly social events and team building events.
- Great training opportunities - Across a wide range of Financial Markets products
- After 18 months, have the opportunity to progress into a variety of different roles such as Account Management, Relationship Management, Back-End roles or Team Leader Positions.
- Team Leaders/Management who want to nurture your potential and support your career path
What will my day to day look like?
This is a contact centre-based role where you will take inbound calls and assist clients with queries relating to the in-house stockbroking platform. Within this role, you will build, maintain, and strengthen client relationships by assisting and educating each client in utilising the company products, services, and platforms.
- Actively assist clients with their enquiries and troubleshooting issues
- Proactively identify opportunities for cross-selling of company products and services to existing clients.
- Provide excellent and timely client service to ensure a client satisfaction.
- Ensure accurate client information is recorded in relevant internal systems such as CRM systems.
- Processing applications, payments, and transfers for Investment related products
- Administrative support to other business units
What skills do I need?
You are an experienced Customer Service Representative and are passionate about learning. You have an interest in Finance with excellent communication skills, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Finance or Commerce related degree (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great processing skills and understanding of technology and systems
- Permanent Residency or Citizenship.
How do I apply?
If you are looking to commence or continue your professional career in financial services, click apply and upload your resume now!
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:28th Sep 2021, 1:47 am