Suncorp 2021 Home Lending Holiday Immersion Program Join our 14-week Home Lending Holiday Immersion Program designed to give you insight into a future career in Banking, experience in the corporate world and real-life skills to help you succeed. You will start by completing our comprehensive 4-week training program, learning how to assess and settle a home loan, and use our Suncorp systems. After training, you will work alongside our passionate and energetic teams in one of the following areas:
- Home Lending Assessment - responsible for assessing new home lending applications based on the Bank’s risk appetite.
- Home Lending Settlement – responsible for executing the settlement of new home loans and helping our customers realise their home buying journey.
- Home Lending Servicing – responsible for supporting our existing customers and driving improved outcomes for customers looking to vary their lending arrangements.
Based on business demand you may have the opportunity to broaden your exposure and work in more than one team throughout the program.Who we are looking for:
- You are a university student in your final or penultimate year, or a recent graduate.
- You are looking for full-time work (37.5 hours per week) during the holiday period (starting on 22 November 2021).
- You have a high attention to detail and can work autonomously.
- You are eager to gain experience in a corporate environment and have a desire to build a career in Banking and Financial Services.
- Due to COVID-19, successful candidates must have appropriate work from home capabilities. In the event of lockdown, you will be required to supply your own home office equipment (i.e. internet connection, computer, office chair).
- Take advantage of the holiday period and gain experience in a corporate environment while getting paid a competitive casual rate (~$30.73/hr base rate + casual loading + superannuation)
- Gain real-world experience in Banking and Financial Services
- Learn about the Home Lending end-to-end process
- Add professional experience to your resume
- Experience the Suncorp Spirit and be inspired by our leaders
- Share our ambition to Create a Brighter Future — a brighter future for you, and a brighter future for the world.
- This opportunity could be the start of your career with Suncorp!
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Banking and Finance,...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- POSITION START DATE
Nov 2021 (approx)
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm