The Suncorp Vacation Experience:
Suncorp’s Vacation Program is a twelve-week accelerated development program designed to give you insight into future career paths and open the door to the corporate world. We are an organisation committed to nurturing future talent and inspiring the future leaders of our business. Other benefits of joining the program are that you can be considered for ongoing part-time work while you complete your studies and you could be fast tracked to an offer for Suncorp’s Graduate Program when you complete your studies.
We are ranked a Top 40 Intern Employer in AU – Join us in 2021 to find out what all the fuss is about!
The following business areas offer multiple positions for the FY 21/22 vacation program intake:
Project Analyst (Brisbane)
Do you love data and enjoy understanding trends and using those for decision making? In the retail world, we pull data on what people buy and at what time of the day they buy it. As a Project Analyst intern in the HR team you will work with a lot of data analytics and modelling. There will be a focus around people data and looking for trends. We are looking for someone who has a business background with experience in identifying trends.
Insurance (Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne)
Insurance is a core function of Suncorp, operating under several mass and niche brands including AAMI, Suncorp, GIO, Shannons, Apia, Terri Sheer and Vero. As an Insurance Intern, you will develop a good understanding of the market and its dynamics through your work across a diverse range of business divisions, including Consumer Product and Portfolio, Pricing, Commercial Product and Portfolio, Commercial Underwriting and Intermediated Distribution.
Suncorp is a top-50 ASX-listed company employing over 13,000 people and enabling more than 9 million customers to better protect and enhance their financial wellbeing. You might know us through our intermediated brands, AAMI, Shannons and APIA. Our portfolio of brands means our people can take advantage of the career opportunities that come with a large-scale organisation, while also enjoying the flexibility and flat hierarchy of a small one.
Our Purpose is Building Futures and Protecting what matters! We believe that we will be our best when our workforce is as diverse, talented and passionate as the communities in which we live and operate. Find out more about our approach to diversity and inclusion here.
We are looking for vacation students who:
- Possess high level communication skills, love building relationships, are motivated, flexible, resilient and able to work collaboratively within diverse teams
- Come from a variety of backgrounds and academic disciplines. We want the right person for the right job!
- Are Australian / New Zealand Citizens or Australian/NZ Permanent Residents at time of application. Please refer to our website for further eligibility criteria.
Our Recruitment Process:
The successful candidates will:
- Apply online by midday 23rd August 2021 by filling in our application form and attaching your resume
- Take an online assessment
- Complete a video interview
- Attend our Virtual Assessment Centre
- Accept offer
- Commence your Vacation Program on 22nd November 2021.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Architecture, Arts and...
- Work rights:
Australian Skilled Migration Visa (485),...
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne
- Position Start Date
November 22, 2021
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:23rd Aug 2021, 2:00 am