Sunnyfield is a large not-for-profit organisation with a Person Centred approach to providing services to people with disability.
We are seeking a Graduate Systems and Reporting Analyst to work as part of the Sunnyfield People, Learning and Culture team here in Allambie Heights. This is a fixed term 12 month contract position due to commence ASAP.
We are open to someone who is a quick learner and loves working with data and reports, someone who is analytically minded. We are open to considering a recent university graduate looking to work as part of a high performing People, Learning and Culture team.
This role will have you responsible for the upkeep, optimisation and reliable operation of HRIS and its relationship with other business systems. You will develop reports and data analysis to provide insights and information for stakeholders.
About the role
- Own and manage the operation of the HRIS, data quality and interfaces
- Deliver roadmap of small and large HRIS improvements
- Build reports and conduct analysis to meet end-user information needs
- Manage the system side of the annual performance management and remuneration review
Sunnyfield can offer
A brilliant team culture and meaningful work, with a mission to enrich the lives of people with disability by creating choice, opportunities and skills for life.
- Opportunity to change people's lives and work with a purpose
- Salary packaging; pay less tax and take more money home
- Flexible working and well-being resources
- Advanced user of Excel with demonstrated experience of data analysis
- Technically savvy to pick up systems and do reporting
- Problem solving ability and strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Good communication skills to capture end-user requirements
- Project coordination and ability to work to deadlines
If you have the required experience, skills and possess a positive attitude towards working with people with disability we look forward to receiving your application.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have a legal entitlement to work in Australia. Criminal record checks, employment checks and functional assessments are part of the recruitment process.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:22nd Jun 2021, 1:59 pm