Graduate / Junior Civil Engineer
Superb Civil Group is a quality end-to-end civil construction and infrastructure solutions company. With a strong reputation in the Telecommunications/ Electrical / Roads space already, we are focusing on expanding our services in all areas of Infrastructure. As a result we are seeking a graduate or junior civil engineer to join our team and grow with the business.
About the Role;
- Planning project materials, drafting construction plans with appropriate methods and procedures to ensure quality compliance;
- Incorporating changes to plans as needed and ensuring these changes fit materials requirements;
- Advising on-site construction to ensure adherence to plans;
- Determining site suitability to project needs;
- Costing produced plans with reference to materials and labour needs;
- Assisting with estimating and tendering.
Your Experience will have seen you involved in general civil infrastructure projects for both government and private clients. Coupled with this you will have managed and/or undertook utility design including water, wastewater, power, gas, telecoms and private assets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or similar;
- Relevant engineering experience with a particular focus on infrastructure projects, concrete and earthworks;
- Experience working with major utility providers and knowledge of their respective design and construction approval procedures;
- Capable in the planning and organisation of tasks;
- A passion to engage in the creative and innovative development of engineering technology and continuous improvement systems;
- Ability to collaborate within a team environment and in communicating concepts/ideas to technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Experience in successfully working in project teams.
If you believe you have the desired experience or similar, or you have the desire to learn and have worked within a similar role we would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV to [email protected]
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm