Want to take the lead and get a head start in your career? As a Co-operative student, you will experience what it’s like to be a part of the SW culture from day one – a culture that supports people to have a go and make a difference. Our paid Co-operative Program runs for 9 months and offers students the opportunity to work one-on-one with some of the best in the business. Who knows, you may even be offered a graduate position after you finish your degree!
Our Assurance and Advisory (Audit) division provide a full suite of capabilities to our clients, including traditional external audit, internal audit, risk management and IT advisory. We have specialists in all streams and service private and public sector clients within a range of industries. Often based at our client’s site, our cooperative students will see first-hand what it means to run a business.
Working under the supervision and guidance of more experienced team members, you will assist the team to achieve its client commitments by willingly and competently preparing information requested by team members.
SW is a progressive advisory and accounting firm with an 80-year history in Australia. For graduates and students, SW represents a chance to take the lead and create opportunities for our clients and our people.
In Australia, we operate in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth with over 270 people and 34 Partners nationally. Taking the lead, SW joined the rapidly growing ShineWing International Network, one of the world’s leading organisations of independently owned and managed advisory and accounting firms. With access to a global network and a team of over 10,000 professionals, 300+ Partners, in 57+ offices, across 14 countries and regions, we work together to open doors to opportunity in Australia, Asia and across the world.
We have been recognised as a Graduate and Intern Employer of choice in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 as compiled by the Australian Association of Graduate Employers (AAGE) and the Australian Financial Review. We understand what it means to support our people and above all, our values underpin how we work together to deliver our core purpose.
Why join our team?
- Kick start your career and be part of our Assurance and Advisory (Audit) division in Melbourne
- Join a firm that is growing and open to change and disruption in today’s economy
- We believe in building meaningful relationships from the moment we first connect
- Upon commencing, you will have a buddy to show you the ropes!
What we’re looking for?
- You’re passionate about making a difference and opening doors to new opportunities
- You’re energetic about putting knowledge into practice
- You’re unique, one of a kind, and bring a different perspective – we value diversity of thought and a growth mindset
- You’re authentic, empathetic and a team-player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- You’re a penultimate year student working towards a degree in Commerce, Business (majoring in Accounting) or with a dual degree in Arts, IT, Economics, Science, Law or Engineering.
- In completing the Cooperative’s undergraduate degree, the Cooperative will have completed the necessary prerequisite studies that will enable the Cooperative to commence the CA or CPA program.
We know we have an amazing culture and programs, but don’t take our word for it! Hear what some of our people have to say.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:27th Aug 2021, 1:45 pm