Are you ready to embrace the ride? Well, you’re in the right place! There is no better place to start a career than at SW.
As a graduate at SW, you create your own pathway, putting you in the driver’s seat of your career. At SW you’ll enjoy a whole new world of thinking, culture and experiences, and to help support you in being your best self at work, our experienced teams will be there to support and guide you along the way. If you’re looking to work one-on-one with some of the best in the business and assist clients across a range of markets and industries, our Graduate program is for you.
SW is a progressive advisory and accounting firm with an 85-year history in Australia. For graduates and students, SW represents a chance to take the lead and create opportunities for our clients and our people.
In Australia, we operate in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth with over 300 people and 39 Partners nationally. Taking the lead, SW joined the rapidly growing ShineWing International Network, one of the world’s leading organisations of independently owned and managed advisory and accounting firms. With access to a global network and a team of over 10,000 professionals, 450+ Partners, in 57+ offices, across 14 countries and regions, we work together to open doors to opportunity in Australia, Asia and across the world. We have been recognised as a Graduate and Intern Employer of choice in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 as compiled by the Australian Association of Graduate Employers (AAGE) and the Australian Financial Review.
Assurance and Advisory
Our Assurance and Advisory Division’s core services are traditional external audit and internal audit services, with an IT advisory offering. This team gets the opportunity to work on a broad range of clients and industries; and has the opportunity to work with and learn from different Partners, Managers and team members. For our Graduates this means the opportunity to work across all streams and select a specialisation once they have depth of experience. With the opportunity to be based at our client’s site, our Graduates will see firsthand what it means to run a business.
Why join our team?
- Kick start your career and be part of our Assurance and Advisory (Audit), Business & Private Client Advisory , Corporate Finance or Tax teams in Melbourne
- Join a firm that is growing and open to change and disruption in today’s economy
- We believe in building meaningful relationships with our Graduates from the moment we first connect
- Upon commencing, you will have a buddy to show you the ropes!
- We support you in your Chartered Accountant studies so you can accelerate your career
- Not travelled before? Now with the borders reopening, we have amazing secondment opportunities interstate and overseas.
What we’re looking for?
- You’re passionate about making a difference and opening doors to new opportunities
- You’re energetic about putting knowledge into practice
- You’re unique, one of a kind, and bring a different perspective – we value diversity of thought and a growth mindset.
- You’re authentic, empathetic and a team-player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- You’re a final year student or recent graduate with a degree in Commerce, Business (majoring in Accounting) or with a dual degree in Arts, IT, Economics, Science, Law or Engineering.
- Applicants must be a citizen of, or hold permanent residency in, Australia or New Zealand.
Take the lead and start your career with us. Embrace the ride of change from student to professional. Join a growing international firm that will open doors to growth and opportunities where you can make your own journey and love your work.
Hear our Graduates share what it’s like to take the lead and start your career with us in the video below:
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Closing Date:8th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm