SW is a progressive advisory and accounting firm with an 80-year history in Australia that understands relationships make all the difference in creating opportunities and delivering great outcomes for our clients and our people.
In Australia, we operate in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and Brisbane, with approximately 280 people and 34 Partners nationally. We provide a full range of audit, business advisory, corporate finance, tax, private client and wealth management solutions.
Our vision and values are clear - we provide excellent client service and encourage a culture of staff learning and development. These values are visible in the conduct of all our staff who demonstrate professionalism and integrity every day.
The People & Culture Assistant is responsible for supporting the People & Culture Team under the guidance and direction of the People & Culture Business Partner. The ideal candidate will be customer focused, tech-savvy and have an eye for detail. Your ability to prioritise and manage a diverse range of tasks is something you thrive on. This opportunity would be an ideal start into a career in People and Culture.
- Input and maintain of all staff information in our People & Culture database;
- Preparation of employee documentation, reports, polices, presentations and other;
- Coordinate the onboarding and offboarding process;
- Assist with the management of out Chartered Accountant (CA) program for employees;
- Assist with SW’s national student recruitment program;
- Assist with People & Culture projects;
- Support the People & Culture team as required; and
- Ensure confidentiality for sensitive employee information at all times.
Skills & experience we’re looking for
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Commence, HR and Management, related degree;
- A team player who is committed to the success of SW through living our values
- Strong excel and reporting skills;
- Ability to prioritise and maintain attention to detail in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written communication skills;
- Customer centric, always striving to provide a high level client service; and
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and cope effectively with change.
Why join SW?
- We believe in building meaningful relationships with our new team members from the moment we first connect
- Upon commencing, you will have a buddy to show you the ropes!
- Join a firm that is growing and open to change and disruption in today’s economy
- Our clients operate across the globe and our people reflect this diversity
- This is real life, so there will be times when you need to work extra hours to deliver for our clients. But we give you those hours back in quieter periods through a benefit we call ‘matched time’
- Maintain a balanced lifestyle, with two extra paid days off a year, volunteer leave, sporting, community and social activities
- Our values are at the very heart of our firm and guide the way we interact within our firm and the manner in which we interact and engage with you
- Building a career at SW will see you join a hardworking and friendly team that values creating opportunities for our people and our clients. Create your own individual story and become a part of ours.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click ‘Apply now’ to be taken through to the SW career website. Please note applications are only able to be received online.
Please note agency applications will not be considered.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Management
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Jul 2021 (approx)
- Closing Date:4th Jul 2021, 1:59 pm