Are you ready to embrace the ride? Well you’re in the right place! For graduates joining SW Australia, you create your own pathway. At SW you’ll enjoy a whole new world of thinking, culture and experiences, matched with total support and guidance. If you’re looking to work one-on-one with some of the best in the business and assist clients across a range of markets and industries, our Graduate program is for you.
SW is a progressive advisory and accounting firm with an 85-year history in Australia. For graduates and students, SW represents a chance to take the lead and create opportunities for our clients and our people.
In Australia, we operate in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth with over 270 people and 34 Partners nationally. Taking the lead, SW joined the rapidly growing ShineWing International Network, one of the world’s leading organisations of independently owned and managed advisory and accounting firms. With access to a global network and a team of over 10,000 professionals, 450+ Partners, in 57+ offices, across 14 countries and regions, we work together to open doors to opportunity in Australia, Asia and across the world.
Working at SW definitely has its perks! We have been recognised as a Graduate and Intern Employer of choice in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 as compiled by the Australian Association of Graduate Employers (AAGE) and the Australian Financial Review.
Our Tax Division advise public, private and multinational companies to understand the seemingly unrelenting tax pressures our clients face and how best to deal with them. We help to identify and manage tax risks before they become a problem, maximise opportunities and minimise tax exposure for businesses, take realistic tax positions and ensure compliance with all ATO requirements so that our clients can focus on the bigger picture.
Made up of a number of specialist Tax areas, our team work on a broad range of clients, industries and have the opportunity to work with and learn from different Partners, Managers and team members.
Why join our team?
- Kick start your career and be part of our Tax Team in Sydney
- Join a firm that is growing and open to change and disruption in today’s economy
- We believe in building meaningful relationships with our Graduates from the moment we first connect
- Upon commencing, you will have a buddy to show you the ropes!
- Your CA is our CA – we’ve got this!
- Not travelled before? We have amazing secondment opportunities interstate and overseas.
What we’re looking for?
- You’re passionate about making a difference and opening doors to new opportunities
- You’re energetic about putting knowledge into practice
- You’re unique, one of a kind, and bring a different perspective – we value diversity of thought and a growth mindset.
- You’re authentic, empathetic and a team-player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- You’re a final year student or recent graduate with a degree in Commerce, Business (majoring in Accounting) or with a dual - degree in Arts, IT, Economics, Science, Law or Engineering.
- Applicants must be a citizen of, or hold permanent residency in, Australia or New Zealand.
Take the lead and start your career with us. Embrace the ride of change from student to professional. Join a growing international firm that will open doors to growth and opportunities where you can make your own journey and love your work.
Hear our Graduates share what it’s like to take the lead and start your career with us in the video below:
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Program duration
- Closing Date:12th Feb 2022, 12:59 pm