Are you ready to embrace the ride from student to professional? For graduates joining SW, you create your own pathway. At SW you’ll enjoy a whole new world of thinking, culture and experiences, matched with total support and guidance. If you’re looking to work one-on-one with some of the best in the business and assist clients across a range of markets and industries, our Graduate Program is for you.
Why join our team?
Kick start your career and be part of our Business Services, Tax or Audit teams in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane
- Join a firm that is growing and open to change and disruption in today’s economy
- We believe in building meaningful relationships with our graduates from the moment we first connect
- Upon commencing, you will have a buddy to show you the ropes!
- Your CA is our CA – we’ve got this!
- Not travelled before? We have amazing secondment opportunities interstate and overseas.
What we’re looking for?
- You’re passionate about making a difference and opening doors to new opportunities
- You’re energetic about putting knowledge into practice
- You’re unique, one of a kind, and bring a different perspective – we value diversity of thought and a growth mindset
- You’re authentic, empathetic and a team-player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- You’re a final year student or recent graduate with a degree in Commerce, Business (majoring in Accounting) or with a dual degree in Arts, IT, Economics, Science, Law or Engineering.
Applicants must be a citizen of, or hold permanent residency in, Australia or New Zealand.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2021, 1:59 pm