SYSTRA is a global engineering consultancy that provides services across transportation, technology, and security sectors. With more than 7,500 professional employees, our engineering capabilities ensure we deliver world-class, safe and sustainable solutions to projects around the world.
When you join SYSTRA you can expect to be part of a connected, passionate team that are motivated to find innovative solutions. We provide a collaborative environment, supporting our employees to achieve career goals and maximise potential.
Our unique Graduate program runs for a period of 2 years and is inclusive of an 18-month undertaking the Engineers Australia Graduate Program. Our internal program will provide you with rotations which cover a broad cross-section of engineering disciplines across our business operations including: Transport, Advisory and Defence divisions.
Building on our partnership with Engineers Australia and in alignment with SYSTRA’s core values; Excellence, Connected Team’s and Bold Leadership, your career will benefit from Engineers Australia’s internationally recognised course, developed in conjunction with DeakinCo, along with input from major firms across key engineering sectors. The program is designed to support you through direct mentorship, with frequent reviews as part of a structured development framework, agreed with you in a collaborative manner.
Our Graduate program will help you make the most of your potential, both personally and professionally. Upon successful completion of the Graduate Program, you will be equipped with a great opportunity to demonstrate your experience, skills and knowledge whilst contributing and progressing your career within a world leading engineering consultancy and will be eligible to apply for a Graduate Certificate from DeakinCo, with a pathway to a Masters from Deakin University.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Have completed or are working towards an Engineering degree by end of 2021, with a track record of academic credentials. Preferably a degree in electrical, mechanical, systems or aeronautical engineering.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with the capability to work in a collaborative and inclusive team environment.
- Possess the ability to absorb and apply specific skills and knowledge from a variety of formal and informal learning experiences.
- Demonstrate the initiative of a self-starter, capable of managing multiple projects and meeting project specific deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
Benefits of working at SYSTRA:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Ongoing professional development, including support to obtain Chartership status.
- Continuous learning & development opportunities.
- Professional memberships and subscriptions.
- Flexible working options.
- Paid parental leave.
- Diverse & inclusive work environment.
- Work 180 endorsed.
- Generous employee referral incentives.
At SYSTRA we provide a flexible working environment and value diversity of thought and experience. We encourage applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders and individuals from diverse backgrounds. Our values are centered around Connected Teams, Engineering Excellence and Bold Leadership.
Due to the nature of the projects that SYSTRA are delivering, we can only consider applications from Australian Citizens due to the need to obtain project security clearance. Applications are assessed by the suitability of the degree/results you have completed, and the supporting criteria outlined. Due to the high volume of applications, we encourage Graduates to apply as early as possible.
To make an application please include a video cover letter introducing yourself and the reasons for your interest in joining us on our Graduate program, (please send in MP4 or WMV format). Please include your resume and most recent University transcripts with your application. If there are difficulties in attaching your video cover letter, please send the file directly to [email protected]
We are SYSTRA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgmj3hyD40Y
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Work rights:
- Level 15 Chifley Tower, 2 Chifley Square, Sydney NSW 2000Locations:
New South Wales,...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2021, 12:59 pm