Techtronic Industries (TTI Group) is a global organisation, a world-class leader in quality consumer and professional products marketed to the home improvement and construction industries.
TTI is committed to ensuring our people have a great experience, in addition to an exciting and challenging role we also provide:
- Competitive remuneration package
- All the tools of trade provided
- Exposure to world class technologies
- Generous staff discounts on all TTI brands
We have an exciting opportunity to join the business in a newly created position as a Graduate Compliance Engineer. Working across a great range of brands, the objective of this role is to ensure products are compliant within company guidelines and industry standards.
Your key duties and responsibilities:
- Support the Product Managers on reviewing product & engineering samples and prototypes
- Participate in product tear down investigations & maintain product compliance database
- Identify opportunities for existing product improvements
- Review manuals, labels and packaging artwork
- Collect & review test report, working with ANZ regulators/certifiers
- Provide support and assist in product service and troubleshooting of products
- Establish and maintain positive business relationships with customers and suppliers
- Tertiary Qualifications in Engineering or relevant industry experience
- Ability to diagnose/identify technical issues and have strong mechanical aptitude
- Sound knowledge, experience and passion for power and garden tools is highly desirable
- Sound written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to comprehend technical documentation
- Proficient across Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc)
Our people succeed because they genuinely love what they do! If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you- click APPLY NOW!
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:8th Aug 2021, 1:59 pm