About Your Graduate Role
We are commencing our recruitment for our 2022 graduate program and are looking for Graduate Cost Schedule Analyst for our Eagle Farm site in Brisbane. Our Eagle Farm site forms part of our incredible Protected Vehicles business where we design, manufacture, service and support defence vehicles (Bushmaster and Hawkei).
Our graduates are our future leaders and as such we are committed to finding the very best to join our team. Our graduate program is a two-year program accompanied by mentoring, challenging projects and countless training opportunities. We also offer all of our graduates permanent positions here at Thales Australia. This is an opportunity of a lifetime where you will be given real responsibilities from day one. You will be part of a collaborative and fast paced environment and you will be constantly developing day by day!
As a Graduate Cost Schedule Analyst you will be focused on providing earned value and scheduling analysis support for projects, bids and proposals for our Protected Vehicles business. With support and training you will eventually then be responsible for developing, analysing and managing project costs and schedules. This will include reporting internal and also potentially to our customers on project cost and schedule performance and reporting by maintain and updating schedules.
How About You?
- Recent degree qualification in accounting/business with a minimum credit average, or be in the final year of completing for graduation end of 2021
- Ideally you have a basic understanding of scheduling and Earned Value Management
- Leadership experience demonstrated through previous employment or extra-curricular activities whilst studying university
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a diverse and inclusive team environment, results focused, resilient, resourceful and a thirst for solving problems
- Initiative, inquisitive and a desire to challenge yourself and continuously keep learning
Good to Know
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied, Thales strives to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
As a Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain an appropriate clearance. To learn more about clearances please visit – http://www.defence.gov.au/AGSVA/
Prior to offer you’ll complete a pre-employment police and medical check.
Relocation support will be provided to the successful candidate if required.
Click the apply button now and submit both your resume and most recent academic transcript or statement of results.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:9th Apr 2021, 12:59 pm