About Your Graduate Role
We are commencing our recruitment for our 2022 graduate program and are looking for a Graduate Infrastructure Engineer for our Melbourne site. Our Melbourne office is the heart of our Airspace Mobility Solutions business which is the exciting world of air traffic management and the incredible OneSKY project! Our graduates are our future leaders and as such we are committed to finding the very best to join our team.
Our graduate program is a two-year program accompanied by mentoring, challenging projects and countless training opportunities. We also offer all of our graduates permanent positions here at Thales Australia. This is an opportunity of a lifetime where you will be given real responsibilities from day one. You will be part of a collaborative and fast paced environment and you will be constantly developing day by day!
As part of a team and with guidance from experienced engineers assist to deliver infrastructure focused projects for our solutions Interact with internal and external stakeholders throughout our business Work cross functionally with the various engineering disciplines within the business Contribute to continuous process and technical improvements to make our team even better than it is, and Most importantly, have fun!
How About You?
- Recent degree qualification in software engineering, computer science or IT with a minimum credit average, or be in the final year of completing for graduation end of 2021
- An interest in wanting to learn about air traffic management and ideally experience in using UNIX/Linux operating systems, experience with programming and basic configuration of computer and network hardware
- Leadership experience demonstrated through previous employment or extra-curricular activities whilst studying university
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a diverse and inclusive team environment, results focused, resilient, resourceful and a thirst for solving problems
- Initiative, inquisitive and a desire to challenge yourself and continuously keep learning
Good to Know
Prior to offer you’ll complete a pre-employment police and medical check.
Relocation support will be provided to the successful candidate.
Click the apply button now and submit both your resume and most recent academic transcript or statement of results.
If you are based in Melbourne, please come meet us at The Big Meet, Melbourne on Friday 19th March 2021.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems
- Work rights:
- Program Duration
- Is this a generalist role?
- Position Start Date
- Accepts International
- Remote friendly (Work from home)
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2021, 7:00 am