Our Graduate Program offering:
The Thales Graduate Program is a two year program commencing in February 2023. What makes us different from the rest?
- Thales offer a specialist program where you can expect to become an expert in your field
- We offer all graduates permanent roles at Thales – we aim to develop you for the future
- You will experience multiple graduate days and site visits in our Sydney and Melbourne locations
- A structured learning and development program sees you supported throughout your journey
- Our mentor program sees our graduates supports by the best and brightest in our business
About Your Role
Working in our innovative Airspace Mobility Solutions team you will help deliver a project which is the first of it’s kind in air traffic management globally. Working in the Infrastructure team we are looking for someone that is passionate about all things networking!
On any one day you could be:
- Working as part of a team to deliver a variety of infrastructure-based projects
- Reviewing and updating infrastructure solution and design documents
- Installing and configuring systems
- Working cross functionally with various engineering disciplines to deliver solutions to our clients
How About You?
- You are recently degree qualified in Engineering, Electronics, Computer Science, IT or other relevant qualification with a minimum credit average, or be in the final year of completing for graduation end of 2022
- Cisco certifications (or equivalent) Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) would be a bonus!
- Familiarity with a wide range of computer and networking hardware (preferably HP & Cisco)
- Familiarity with the Red Hat Linux Operating Systems, including Kernel configuration, driver packages, performance tuning and automation
- Experience of scripting languages (TCL.TK, Perl and Shell)
Good to Know
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied, Thales strives to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Work rights:
Australian Bridging Visa, Australian Working...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2022, 12:59 pm