Our Graduate Program offering:
The Thales Graduate Program is a two-year program commencing in February 2023. What makes us different from the rest?
- Thales offer a specialist program where you can expect to become an expert in your field
- We offer all graduates permanent roles at Thales – we aim to develop you for the future
- You will experience multiple graduate days and site visits in our Sydney and Melbourne locations
- A structured learning and development program sees you supported throughout your journey
- Our mentor program sees our graduates supported by the best and brightest in our business
About Your Role
This Graduate Systems Engineer role is based in Rydalmere with our Secure Communications & Information Systems business. What does this mean for you? You will have the opportunity to be part of innovative communication system integration projects and build your competency over time to become an expert in your field.
On any one day you can expect to:
- Understand and analyse customer requirements
- Assist in developing solutions and alternative tests for demonstration cases
- Help implement and verify solutions
- Produce engineering reports, specification and design documents
- Effectively plan and execute activities ensuring projects keep to time
How About You?
- Recently degree qualified in Electrical Engineering (Electrical, Computer Systems or Telecommunications major) or Mechatronics Engineering with a minimum credit average, or be in the final year of completing for graduation end of 2022
- You are a natural leader and this shows through part time work or extra-curricular activities whilst studying university
- You are a natural relationship builder and have strong communications kills both written and verbal
- You love working in a team environment and value diversity
- You are curious by nature, focused on the result and love to keep continuously learning!
Good to Know
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied, Thales strives to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
As a Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain an appropriate clearance. To learn more about clearances please visit – http://www.defence.gov.au/AGSVA/
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering...
- Work rights:
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2022, 12:59 pm