We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
About Your Graduate Role
We are commencing our recruitment for our 2022 graduate program and are looking for a Graduate Systems Engineer for our Rydalmere site in Sydney for our Secure Communications & Information Systems business. This is where we design, integrate and support C4ISR systems which include mission systems, support systems, systems of systems integration and C4ISR products. Our graduate systems engineers are responsible for requirements analysis, technical studies, design tasks, implementation, systems integration and support activities to provide new and upgraded systems for our projects and bids.
Our graduates are our future leaders and as such we are committed to finding the very best to join our team. Our graduate program is a two-year program accompanied by mentoring, challenging projects and countless training opportunities. We also offer all of our graduates permanent positions here at Thales Australia. This is an opportunity of a lifetime where you will be given real responsibilities from day one. You will be part of a collaborative and fast paced environment and you will be constantly developing day by day!
How About You?
- Recent degree qualification in computing, IT or electronics with a minimum credit average, or be in the final year of completing for graduation end of 2021
- Any experience or training in IP networking and computer systems would be advantageous (CCNA or MCSE etc).
- Any experience with software development tools or software systems integration/development is also advantageous
- Leadership experience demonstrated through previous employment or extra-curricular activities whilst studying university
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a diverse and inclusive team environment, results focused, resilient, resourceful and a thirst for solving problems
- Initiative, inquisitive and a desire to challenge yourself and continuously keep learning
Good to Know
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied, Thales strives to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
As a Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain an appropriate clearance. To learn more about clearances please visit – http://www.defence.gov.au/AGSVA/
Prior to offer you’ll complete a pre-employment police and medical check. Relocation support will be provided to the successful candidate if required.
Click the apply button now and submit both your resume and most recent academic transcript or statement of results.
If you are based in Sydney, please come meet us at The Big Meet, Sydney on Friday 26th March 2021.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Software, Information...
- Work rights:
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2021, 7:00 am